- How can I get a divorce from my church-sanctioned marriage?
- Why did my mother abandon me, my father mistreat me, and why do my siblings not love me?
- Why would God send me to this world?
- When will I find the light that will guide me to Him?
- Why won’t God let me forget the person that I’m in love with?
- Why has God given so much power to Satan?
participants were surprised at the questions and the discoveries that they made through them. They realized that society does have an enormous thirst for knowledge about human relations. More importantly, the people outside the church really do want to know God, and they will easily and frankly talk about spiritual subjects if they are asked the right question.